Period and birth control question, not about being prego lol

Im pretty regular.. i got my period June 3rd or 4th and it ended June 8th, i just got a pack of birth control pills and was wondering when i should start it.. and will it effect this next coming period.. im un sure of how to count the days.. do i count 28 days from the first day of my last period? i had a baby a few months ago and then breastfed so i forget how to even count it out anymore haha I think that puts me at getting it again around july fourth which i would like to avoid if thats possible?? My husband finally gets a few days off work and we have so much planned for that weekend! i want to go swimming and go out and not have to deal with my period right then.. if i start my pill at a certain time is there a way i can skip it or post pone it a couple days?? So over all a few questions: When will i get my period again? If i start the pill can i post pone it or skip it? and if not then when should i start my pill?

kp0469

Asked by kp0469 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• start on the day you got them if your other one is empty
    hopeful_mommy_

Answer by hopeful_mommy_ at 11:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• this is my first pack.. thats what im trying to get at.. i dont know when to start them in general..
    kp0469

Comment by kp0469 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2011