Business question????

I am wanting to turn my hobby into a business. . First I need to write a business plan, but don't know where to start. My SIL told me I wasn't smart enough to try something like this. I want to prove her wrong and succeed at this. Any good books or websites on helping me with my small business plan. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• google some contract's terms and condition and you can have a view ;) good luck in ur business.... and don't let any one doubt about been a smart woman ok ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I agree about looking at www.sba.gov. I would also check out Entrepreneur Magazine's website. They have a 1-day business plan template that get's you started on writing the full business plan. Good Luck!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:28 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• You can google business plan and find all sorts of wizards to help you build a business plan!

I say more power to you for doing what you love! That's the best job in the world!! I'm pulling for you!
    Best of luck to you!!!!
    My blog shares tips and information about having a successful business, I would love for you to stop by and check it out... and hopefully find some info that will help you in your business!
    http://www.kimberlyturneronline.com
    KTurner4

Answer by KTurner4 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• SBA is the way!!! Shame on your SIL.........shame
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• There are quite a few books about writting a business plan....including basic "Idiot's Guide To" or "For Dummies" books. You can find them at the library or any book store!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I think a business course might be helpful.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2011