My Chest Really Hurts!! Help!!

Yesterday I woke up with pain under my left breast, that radiated to my lower back.. FF .. Doctor said I was having muscle spasms. I had 5 episodes yesterday lasting about 20 minutes to an hour each and the 'spasms' came irregularily. NOW they are just under the breast and have lasted 2 hrs now.. It's very painful but I dont think my doctor is right.. Any other suggestions? OUCH another one!!

Kelly0213

Asked by Kelly0213 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• Thx! :( Hubby will not let me go.
    Kelly0213

Comment by Kelly0213 (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Actually it probably is muscle spasms. You have muscle between the ribs, and it only takes one night of sleeping wrong for them to flare up.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• He has me on muscle relaxers that are not working.
    Kelly0213

Comment by Kelly0213 (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• He won't LET you go? Then call someone else if you can't drive yourself. I'm assuming if you're married, you're a big girl who can make her own medical decisions. I would go anyway.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• muscle relaxants aren't for pain and need to be taken consistantly. You also need to alternate heat and ice
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2011