Peeing in the shower!

When I ask my friends about this they all say eeewww no way. I do does anyone else pee in the shower?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My son and his girlfriend are sitting right here and both said they do....SEPARATELY....lol

Me?....no...that's what the potty is for!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• sometimes
    Anonymous

• Sure... If I'm in the shower and I have to pee I go...then wash. I don't get in to pee but why get out and pee after you just washed?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yea sure do lol
    Anonymous

• Well I think it would be silly to wait til you got out after you have washed cause no matter how good you wipe there is still going to be SOMETHING left behind and I kinda dont like when DD gets out to use the toilet then gets back in cause then the seat is wet and slippery
    Anonymous

• Yes, I do.
    Anonymous

• I don't know why that is gross lol it always made sense to me that I'm already in the water and cleaning myself so why get out soaking wet and get back in?
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yes I have when you gotta go you gotta go
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 9:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• what's the big deal? the water/pee is going down the drain anyway, you're still cleaning yourself...besides, i'd rather my little boy pee there, then in the toilet, where he's still not too good at aiming. beats the heck out of cleaning the floor, walls, and baseboards everytime he needs to go pee. we just turn the shower on for a few seconds afterwards.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yes I do, when I have to. It's sterile...and it's going to get washed off anyway, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2008