What are your cravings?

My cravings seem to change all the time. But right now I can't get enough of mac & cheese, pickles, apples, and mini muffins. I have to have pizza almost every day. I eat like a pig which is funny because I'll eat my food AND my husband's now.

LittleCsMom

Asked by LittleCsMom at 9:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had a huuuuuge pickles & ice cream phase (not together!) and then a giant chocolate phase, and now it's just kinda like... if i see something on tv that looks good or i hear someone talking about it, i'll want it... BAD!
    Like yesterday morning I woke up to a text message from a friend rambling on about how amazing her chocolate chip pancakes were she just ate and BOOM! I NEEDED THOSE PANCAKES (you can read about that in my blog on my page haha. it was a hilarious story)

But today, no cravings so far.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 11:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Mangoes and Dr. Pepper. (not together though!)
    I would have never thought mangoes truly, but my sister gave me some with my first (big thing in the Philippines) and it cures every craving I have. If I crave something that I can't tell what it is, then I have a mango and feel satisfied. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I can never actually eat when I'm pregnant. It's like my stomach shrinks to the size of a pea. I eat like 3 bites and I'm full. Then I'm hungry 15 minutes later. Very annoying. With my first, I craved nothing but fruit, and occasionally McDonalds french fries(I had it I think twice), but mostly fruit. I gained 43 pounds. With my second, I craved, chocolate, pop tarts, anything sweet, especially fudgsicles, and A&W teenburgers. And I did nothing but eat and sleep because I was on bed rest the whole time. I gained 21 pounds. Doesn't make much sense, does it, lol. I had to eat what I craved, too, because otherwise i would throw up.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 10:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• A&W Root Beer. I can not drink enough (I limit myself to one soda a day...sometimes two if I can not get it out of my mind). It was cherry Kool-aide for awhile but it switched to root beer.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:00 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I have been insatiably hungry this pregnancy. I crave allot of sweet stuff like chocolate or muffins or anything sweet really...and if I smell food like fried chicken or pizza, my mouth salivates like a hungry dog!
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 12:18 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I craved things for only about a week at a time then didn't want to even think about it the rest of my pregnancy (probably because I binged that food for a week haha) the one craving I never got sick of was fruit, especially strawberries!!!!!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• With my first it was pizza with mustard on it (weird) and chinese food all the time (weird because I never liked chinese food). WIth the second I ate a jack in a box breakfast sandwich everyday for four weeks and then it was OVER! So funny!
    Good Luck!
    http://www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 12:45 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• little caesars breadsticks with ranch! yummmmm, and mac and cheese and everything else!
    jocelynsue123

Answer by jocelynsue123 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 14, 2008