This is my second pregnancy and I am feeling very overwhelmed, how is the best way to cope?

I am feeling overwhelmed by pregnancy symptoms, stuff going on around me and definitely mood swings!!!!!! I feel anxious a lot and not sure how to deal with too many changes. Please help, any and all suggestions and tips are welcomed as long as they don,t harm my new baby!!! Thank you, God bless!!!

Mommygirl13

Asked by Mommygirl13 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• Try to relax! Breath, take warm baths, get a pedicure etc.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I agree with the above poster. Relax, find some good books about pregnancy. I personally love books that shows each stance of pregnancy. I find it fascinating that I was carrying a miracle inside of me. That fact alone made me feel good..I know some pregnancy symptoms can be over whelming but its all for a GREAT cause :)
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• What book do you rally find useful? With my first pregnancy, I didn't have near as many mood sings or any symptoms really!!! I have a four y.o. son and he keeps m on my toes a lot. H is a great child a real easy child to take care of but he does have a lot of energy which is something I lost somewhere!!!
    Mommygirl13

Comment by Mommygirl13 (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2011