How does your man handle anger?

..and how do you handle the way he handles his anger? Examples?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• He will yell, cuss and fume like crazy. I have never been on the other end of it but I hate it and wish there were a better way for him to deal with it. I have PTSD and when he starts yelling I crumble and need to leave even though he is not yelling at me, i will get flash backs from childhood.. no thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• hmmm my hubby keep quite and upset like babies lolllllllllll and i like it soooooo he's sooo cute lolll but me im like a radio who nee be unplogd lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My hubby gets quiet if he's upset at me. I'm one of those who wants to talk through my anger. (( it's ironic, when dh and I first got together, it was the opposite, I'd shut down, and he'd want to talk...) if hubby is mad at someone or something else, it's all I hear about...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• mine gets away form the problem and whenever he cools down he comes back around.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My husband rarely gets angry. He always see the bright side of things like when our car and truck got broken into he mused said," well at least no one was hurt." The car was parked right by our apartment and I was scared they got my address...okay im a little off topic but you get what I mean.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My DH rarely ever gets angry about much at all. When he does he just reasons out the best solution to the problem or predicament and gets on with it. I really look up to him for that. I can't say he has much of a temper at all.
    How do I handle how he handles his anger....I do the same thing. It's really the more grown up way of dealing with things. What good does being ANGRY do anyone really?
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Thankfully, my DH isn't an angry person, and he's really easygoing. But when he does get mad, he is usually a silent fumer. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• He flipped out and got red in the face, threw things, ....he created reasons for anger and stomped out of the house, to do whatever all the time...scared our kids and made me so depressed I didn't even want to go ouside or talk to people.
    We are now divorced---best decision I ever made. It was a big mistake to marry him...I suspected he had some issues but I ignored them and thought he would calm down when he matured a bit. I was so wrong.
    Anonymous

• He's extremely laid back. I've only seen him truly angry once or twice. He never vents at me or the kids, those two times he went out in the garage and puttered around.
    My ex used to yell and pace around the house, following me to keep picking arguments - which is why we're divorced.

Answer by missanc at 1:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• He speaks his mind. Even when I do not want to hear it. (lol)
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 1:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011