Need help with living with a disability

If anyone has great idea's or information on eating without any money, or just a small amount but still following my health diet plan, I could use some suggestions!!!

MissKat52

Asked by MissKat52 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• Do you have young children? If so try WIC, you get checks for food and it is always healthy food!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• sorry, no small children, I am 59, wish they had that program for seniors!! thanks anyway
    MissKat52

Comment by MissKat52 (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Did u try food stamps, U can buy your own food that u want with out taking money out of the bank. My husbands grandma who is 89 and has it. So try that, go to ur local Job center and talk to the Receptionist and work on getting a case worker. from there she will ask for pay check stubs from the last 6months, any income you currently making, she will ask u do you own or rent a house and if so how much do u pay a month, she will also ask you some other questions. It may take time, but the sooner you get to ur local job center and get the application going the sooner you find out if you qualify. I have food stamps, married and only live on my husbands salary from walmart, and have 2 little boys. I do babysit for extra cash to help my husband out on some things. But u don't have to have kids for food stamps. Plus the case worker will ask you how many people live in the house hold that determines how much u get a month.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 11:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• thank you for the information and yes, we do get food stamps, $16.00 a month. I must not know what the right answer's are to fill out the forms! What I really am looking for is information on coupons, buying cheap, food planning..but I do appreciate your answer. I just didn't make myself clear on what I am looking for! Thanks again
    MissKat52

Comment by MissKat52 (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011