I really don't get it

Why do women keep having kids with different men? I'm sorry! I keep reading these post about baby daddies and whose not supporting who what a bad guy he this one is.

When are these ladies going to start holding themselves accountable? Once you have one child with a jerk and then turn around an get pregnant again (usually while the child is still very young). Now you have two children an little to no support.

You can barely take care of yourself much less more than one child. Then there are the ladies withe 2 or 3 kids that hook up with a guy who has 2 or 3 kids and then they have another kid and complain that they don't have money to take care of his other kids.

Is it just me?? Ladies please for one minute stop thinking about instant gratification and start thinking about the children... put them first not the men in your life! Learn how to love yourself and teach that to your children!

sipn_mom

Asked by sipn_mom at 11:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Thats why they say focus on your kids first.But tell people that they will vote you down,say you are judging..that we think we are too good.I remember one girl asked if its ok to start dating that her baby was 9 weeks old...what the crap why are you worried about dating intead of of enjoying your baby? and ofcourse since we live in the "we can't make anyone feel bad" most people said "sure why not".
    GivingTreeMommy

Answer by GivingTreeMommy at 11:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Don't JUDGE? What will happen when we stop judging pedophiles negatively? What will happen when it becomes 'not cool' to judge killers and murders? Where does it end? Don't judge arsenists, robbers, car-jackers either....see where that leads us.
    Our society is lost because of all this being so tolerant of things that are wrong, wrong, wrong!!!
    Judgement was the one thing that used to keep people in line better. Our morals are really horrible now...just turn on your tv set at night and watch the local news. People have gone stark raving mad....throwing children over bridges, dropping them in trash bins...on and on....why? because we have become so laxed and afraid to judge anyone for ANYTHING anymore. Also, parents not teaching their kids that they are not to have sex just because their body tells them they are ready. I see this all the time...my dd says she's ready for sex. What should I do? Tell her no she is NOT
    Anonymous

• It is not only you, I wonder the same things!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!! Lack of being judged is part of the problem. It's anything goes today and consequences LATER. Oh well, nobody can judge me for that so..I can do it if I want to. Human lives are paying the price WTH? There is NO EXCUSE and I'm tired of seeing ppl too lazy and too this or too that to take PRECAUTIONS. Keep your legs closed and your zipper zipped damn'it. Life is FULL of other gratifying things besides laying down with some guy or girl and creating a HUMAN LIFE that you do not want and cannot fully take care of on your OWN. It's NOT fair to that baby...it's not fair to the family who get stuck with extra responsibility and it's not even fair to YOU or the immature guy either! It's a lose--lose situation for all really.
    To me...it allll boils back down to the fact that parents are not successfully parenting their kids. We are NOT teaching these kids the difference between love and sex.
    Anonymous

• People look for fun...fun, fun, fun....that's all they think about anymore. FUN, being entertained and having more fun...party, party, party....What a joke! Life is much more than getting smashed and drunk and finding out 3mos later you've had an Ooops, because you were too busy having FUN. I don't think parents even teach their children what to look for in a good mate for marriage. Oh, thats' much to old fashioned. Women go to BARS to find husband/father material....there might be one in hundreds found that way but...it's not the way to find a guy who believes in responsibility if he's constantly in bars partying.....it means he's a partier, DUH.
    Anonymous

• Amen! And birth control is friggin free!!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Some women's self-esteem is so low they don't think they can do any better than the next jerk. They are looking for love, but have not been taught how to look for love in the right spot. Once the mistakes are made, it is harder to find a good guy because guys like women think women are trash for looking for love in all the wrong places. You have to realize that if a woman is sexually abused, they continue to look for that love and recognition from men. It does something in the brain that shows the only way to being worthy is through sex and the sex and love get intermingled in their brains because usually the abuser is someone who is supposed to love them. When people are downing these women, it tends to drive their self-esteem even further down the toilet. They know they aren't picking well, and people are just reinforcing this belief. Until you walk in their shoes, people shouldn't judge others.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I agree 100%!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I agree that it is often a self-esteem and ignorance issue. It isn't something you often hear of self-confident, successful women doing.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 12:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Thank you momma!!!!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 11:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2011