What's on your Friday agenda?

we are going to the farmers market, grocery store, and looking for some garage sales :)

what are you doing today?

flamingomegs

Asked by flamingomegs at 11:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Work, laundry, maybe indulge in an adult beverage, dinner, maybe another adult beverage, then bed!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Relax...I didn't get home from work until 4:15 this morning.....and had to wake up @ 7:30....I am running on 3 hours of sleep....so I am letting my daughter veg out in front of High School Musical.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• laundry, bathe dog, pack bags, try not to kill my children... the usual...except the packing part.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Cleaning, watching movies with my kids, and relaxing. It's a yucky rainy day...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I like the sound of your day flamingomegs I hope you enjoy and find a lot of good bargains!!! Here I have to work (thankfully I can flex 1/2 of my work to tomorrow), I have a ton of laundry to do, I have at least 2 loads of dishes to do (evidently I am the ONLY one who can load/unload and run a dishwasher), I have to finish cleaning and organizing my kids room (put up 2 shelving units in there- now to put all their junk on it). I also need to clean the livingroom-- amazing how much stuff piles up in there, and of course NO ONE can seem to pick things up or put things away..... and I need to finish getting the winter clothes/blankets boxed up and put in the attic. I really do not feel very motivated to get to any of it right now.... so right now I am enjoying a cup of coffee, surfing CM and procrastinating.... (umm I mean 'thinking' about what to start first on my list-- lol).
    Have a great day everyone!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• try not to kill my children...
    ****************

LOL But_Mommie!!! Yeah, I know that feeling!!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:46 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I am babysitting and then going to a cookout this evening with my sister
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Working 8-4:30, then going to get my hair cut/colored.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• We still have to go by the Farmer's Exchange here in town for some supplies for my horse and the farm, I have a TON of work waiting for me over on our property, both with our horse and FOR him, and I have to plan a trip to the city about 45 minutes away for tomorrow, for sewing supplies and a quilt I am working on. Right now, though, I'm being sucked back into the Casey Anthony trial- I can't stop watching. It's like a train wreck.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011