Early pregnancy symptom?

it is still too early to tell if i am pregnant or not, but i was just wondering if anybody else had this as an early sign? i feel this soreness in my lower stomach, almost like i have been doing a million sit ups?!?! i didn't have this with my first pregnancy just wondering if anybody else has??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• nope, I had super sore chest and sickness from hell. I could not stand to be around people who had recently eaten anything with a mildly strong smell!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Sure is! Not that you are necessarily pregnant. Don't get your hopes up too much, there are a million other reasons for you to feel that. But yes, it is a symptom. It was my first symptom with my last pregnancy, and my best friend's first symptom when she was pregnant (before she even knew it - that is what made her decide to take a pregnancy test).
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 1:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2011