Crazy!

I woke up this morning about 3:30 am to go pee, not a big surprise because I am 37 weeks pregnant. Anyway my husband heard me get back in to bed because I was groaning because its so hard to get in and out of bed and to get comfortable. He asked if I was alright and I said "yeah. can we find a way to buy some drugs to induce labor, I want this thing out of me" lol....Of course I would never do such a thing but I was tired, uncomfortable and cranky and thats what came out of my mouth. So have any of you ever said any thing crazy like this when you got close to your due date?

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you were half sleepin ;) so it wasn't you lollllll better see it this way loll

caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I'm sure I did... at 37 weeks of my 2 pregnancy, with a tear in the cartilage that hold my pelvis together I was in great pain just to shift my weight form one cheek to the other.... I wanted him OUT too!! Hang in there!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Well of course, in fact I have said "crazy" things for the past 15 years and I blame my pregnancy's for it EVERY TIME even though I'm not pregnant, hey it can be residual no one has to know!! lol
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Liz30355 LOL
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• On January 5th at 11:11 pm.. I wished that my pregnancy would be over soon.. on January 6th 5:30 am my water broke..(my 30th bday) My DD was born January 7th 3:10 am ...hahaha so yes.. I wished my baby here :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2011