I was just starting to like Cindy Anthony ...

& then yesterday happened! of course i feel SO bad for her, & i guess no matter what you wouldnt want your child sent to the death penalty, i understand that, but she was really seemed like she was lying & sticking up for her yesterday.
however, i dont understand why everyone is saying they wiped premeditation off the table. If cindy did look up "chloroform" - she may have left the window open & gave casey the idea for chlorform, and then casey looked up "how to make chlorform" because cindy said she did not look that up. she also said she didnt look up "how to make house hold weapons" etc.
Is anybody else following this trial as much as i am?

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 12:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I can relate to Lee. My sons used to be close and my dd and oldest ds are close. If she hid the pregnancy from my son he would be upset and feel left out too. He also has it more together then Casey and probably feels like wow look Im together, shes not, and they are doing what?
    As for Cindy she washed evidence in the car before the police got to it, removed evidence, and gave the LE her dogs brush to confuse them on DNA early on. I thought maybe she came to her senses but obviously Casey means more to her then Lee or George. You know another reason why Lee could be crying. Her sisters accused him of molesting her, and theres his mom taking up for her AGAIN. Making him look like a pervert. If you believe Cindy then you believe what Casey says.

Answer by gemgem at 12:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I haven't been following it much..its so depressing :(
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I just listen to recaps of the trial in the evening. That family has been shattered. Wonder is Casy is proud.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• if Casey is proud
    pookiekins34

• exactly gem! my take on lee breaking down is that him and casey were close, and she has murdered his neice, torn there family apart, and is on national television saying that him and his father are child molesters! thats why he broke down! i dont understand why they are all on in session saying "secrets secrets".
    completley agree with you gem about cindy.
    PURPULbutterfly

Comment by PURPULbutterfly (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I've been watching it this week never did before but I've been looking at evidence that has been collected because I want to know facts. You have the media and you have lies. Evidence is key. I'm quite shocked so far at some things for example, the email that the FBI I forget who she was but read her email to Savage and stated in that email she couldn't believe there were no pics taken of the tape on the skull!???? The two different computer analysis?? This is just crazy.
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It is weird the family knew she was prego but was hiding it from him until almost her due date. When were they going to tell him? Casey just come home with a baby and then what? They don't even have a father for Caylee, do they? I can see them hiding it in the beginning but all the watb til the end? Weird!
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I am following, and this woman is doing what any good mother would do for her child, in order to spare her life, I can relate to her a lot, and understand where she is coming from. My heart goes out to that woman and her husband.

Answer by older at 5:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011