How lovely and peaceful my neighborhood is. Well up until today. WTH? adult content

I have the windows open, air is flowing through, neighborhood kids laughter flowing through, and my kids are munching on lunch. Then I hear "You effing skank".

I look out to see two cars pulled over and a man and woman having a heated domestic dispute in our yard. He reaches into the car with something to hit her with and I step out of my house. He sees me and takes off. So does she.

My neighbor was yelling at all the kids to get inside because it was getting loud. She has called the cops. I told her to send them my way if a statement is needed.

WTH?!

What would you have done? I had my phone and was going to dial 911. The neighbor is still going call the police.  I was worried he was going to hurt her. I think he might have if the neighbor and I hadn't let them see us.

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i have steeped in when i saw abuse in public
    unfornately they most likely stopped a few blocks away and started up again

abuse in a cycle that is not easy to break
    but can be done
    and life after is so amazing!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I would have taken tag numbers and called the cops.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Scout I couldn't see the tags the way he was parked, but I was looking. Now my kids don't want to go out and enjoy the day. Grr
    pookiekins34

Comment by pookiekins34 (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2011