Anybody shocked about the Casey Anthony trial?

Do you think her parents really covered it up?
and why in the hell are they lying for her?
do you think she will get a lesser charge?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 12:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Do you think her parents really covered it up? No. Or they would not have come forward about the car
    and why in the hell are they lying for her? I don't think they are. I think they have no idea and want to trust their child.
    do you think she will get a lesser charge? I don't know what she will get but I hope it is not lax.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I think she will be convicted of a lesser charge. I don't see 12 people agreeing on 1st degree murder.
    Tyler_mom1996

Answer by Tyler_mom1996 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• She killed Caylee. Cindy is the only one covering. She wants her sociopath back home. I feel for george though. I think he wants to tell the truth. Can you imagine living with those two>? Cindy and Casey=two peas in a pod imo.
    I am thinking hung jury. They have jurors engaged with Bozo and not the state. All they need is one to say they dont believe it.

Answer by gemgem at 12:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Come on.... a 2 1/2 yr old wouldn't be able to secure that ladder. It has to be connected to the other part since it detaches. And even if say she did put the ladder up there it would have to be secure to climb up
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I think her parents are still not willing to let their bitchy daughter suffer a consequence for her actions. They are why she felt so entitled she could kill her child and go on with her life like it was nothing. Casey is what you get when you never set any standards and never let your child fail ever. If the bitch gets off because of her parents lies it will be on their heads when she kills her next child.
    Anonymous

• I'm not shocked but sad that true justice will never come. I'm afraid that a lot of things aren't considered because the way our justice system works. Are you watching the case today?
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• No
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2011