Confusing men adult content

I was chatting with a guy on internet and then it got into sexting ...and i just wanted to have fun , and no im not a slut i only had 4 sex partners, anyway with that said we have been texting each other off and on through out 2 days and it was just sexy stuff at first and he wanted sexy pics and i just gave him a decent one then he said "that wasnt want i meant but im not pushing my luck" Then last night we were texting and i asked him what it was like to be in the military bc i was thinking/interested in military and well needless to say talking about that subject made me depressed and i said that and he said he was "sorri and that if i ever needed company that me and my son could come stay at his house for weekend." Idk what he meant by that and since we have been texting he always tet me good morning at like 9am .....idk im confused and im kinda nervous to ask him about that. And its not all sexual we text about other stuff to but he seems like hes interested but then he seems like he only wants one thing lol and i wasnt planning on getting ahead of myself like this now im confused. wth lol what do u think? Is he just pretending to be nice to get pics or what? either way im thinking of consequences of my action b4 any shit goes down. and if i ever did take sexy pics my face would not be included, just to fill ya in lol. no bashing plz. So what do u think ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Having been in this sort of situation in the past myself... I thought I had a real good guy friend but in the end all he wanted was one thing and when I didn't give it to him he stopped talking to me. Not saying that this is how it is with every guy, I'm just saying to be careful!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i think he wants some sex
    i think he said wahtever he thought you wanted to hear, then groomed you into sex stuff, to try to get some sex
    i think he is thinkinghe will get some sex
    i think he will continue to say whatever he thinks you need to hear to try and get himself some sex

oh, did i say, i think he wants some sex

if you want to have a relationship that is nothing more than giving him some sex, then fine
    if you want more, then move on
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I think you are playing with fire, and you should pour a bucket of water on these flames.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Every man is different you have ones that only want one thing and others that want more. I would ask him what he wants with you. Im sure it wouldnt hurt. no need to get attatched if hes just a player.
    Anonymous

• where on the net did u meet him?? If its in a sex chat on yahoo or something like fling.com chances are he only wants one thing. I met someone off of hotornot.com he did want a relationship but the asshole was married and hid it from me (he was also in the army).. so watch for that too.
    Anonymous

• Sexting with a stranger = not a good thing to do.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Seriously? You are playing with fire. The only thing he is interested in is sex. Find someone else not online!!!!
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 1:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2011