Tell me it ain't so ~ Fox doctoring a photo on tryouts for Master Chef?

On Monday's episode of Fox's Gordon Ramsay-hosted cooking competition "MasterChef," the opening scene featured a shot of a huge crowd supposedly gathering to audition for the show, with a voice-over describing the "thousands" who lined up to try out. Yesterday, an eagle-eyed Reddit user noticed something weird about the crowd. Namely, the same people showed up multiple times in the same shot:

On the other: it's fun when the internet catches a behemoth like Fox doctoring a crowd of hopefuls for one of their reality shows. To be fair, this probably happens all the time without anyone catching on, but when you watch the video, it actually is pretty shockingly noticeable. "Why are those two ladies in orange waving in exact unison? Oh, because they're the same person":

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/sharpeyed-viewers-catch-master-chef-faking-a-huge-crowd--3229

tasches

Asked by tasches at 12:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• Haha, I saw that yesterday. Oh well. I still like the show. It's not the only show to do that either. They just did a really obvious job of it.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I liked that show. Now I have a sour tast in mouth over it.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• That is crazy. (lol)
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 1:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2011