How does your mate react when or if you ask them to go to Church with you?

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 12:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Since my husband is a Sikh and I'm Hindu. I'm thinking the reaction would be along the lines of "Why do you want to go to a Church?" lol

Whenever I ask my husband to go to Temple with me he does so freely and willingly, even voluntarily at times. Just as I willingly (and enjoy) going to the Gurdwara with him. We both share in each other's beliefs and activities surrounding those beliefs. We both participate in each other's activities (like festivals, holidays..etc) concerning our individual beliefs.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I don't have to ask. We go to church every week, and my hubby is the first one up and getting ready.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My DH isnt a religious person, but he respects my religion & when I ask him to come with me he says sure & he comes with me, I would never obligate him to come with me though.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I don't have to ask either. Going to church is something we do every week together as a family.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 1:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I am religous and my SO is not. So I dont ask him to go unless it is a special occassion, and he comes happily.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I have never asked him to go with me. He is not religious and I won't push it. Now he has gone with me for special occasions, like baptisms and first communions.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• He would laugh his ass off at me for being so stupid lol. He's agnostic, so there is no reason to ask him. Besides I dont' go to church either lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I dont think I would try to force him but I just asked if he could go with me at least once a month and he said I will go more than once. I was suprised. He made my day.
    1sexymother

Comment by 1sexymother (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Well since I am not of any particular religion and I don't attend church (and my hubs is NOT into religion), the only time I would ask hubs about going to church is if we have to be at one for a wedding or funeral.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• He goes when I ask.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2011