Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 Bumps

Over 100 calls.....WTF???? (vent!) adult content

Dh has an ex wife........she is a psycho a** b*t*h. I have over 100 calls from her this morning back to back I mean wtf??? Leave me alone!! It pissed me off at first because the crazy ass doesn't have the nerve to say anything at all and hangs up when I do say something I mean come on act like a women I am so sick of her bullshit I hate drama but if she wants to have a decent conversation I'm fine with that but come on... They doont have kids together or anything she just wants to start drama ugggh


Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (29)
  • i will call her for you,, LOL,, tell her I am the FBI doing an investigation into a phone tampering scandal,, yikes,, the more you just let it go to voice mail,,, the more you will drive her nutty,, seriously post her phone number anon,, and I bet she will quit!

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • Get her for harassment.

    Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • unlawful use of a telephone there......and i agree with the harassment thing! Thats CRAZY!!!!

    Answer by Meg2011 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • harassment + call block. she's potentially keepingyou from getting urgent calls when she has your line tied up like that.

    Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 1:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • Block her number.

    Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • ex and NO child together
    ZERO reason for her to call
    excpet to harrass you
    i would call local police department and speak to a detective/officer
    , see what they advise you to do, i say do this first because then there is a record of your complaint even if they say to do something like call phone co. and block number etc

    i would then let her know that the police have been notified etc
    but i would call police first off and see what they say
    she COULD have some unstable actions in her past and police will know and frankly need to know
    this action is way over the line
    she sounds like she is very unstable and COULD act out when you do not give her any attention
    poilce need to know

    Answer by fiatpax at 1:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • file a report for harrassment.

    Answer by jenn4443 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • Call the police and get her for harassment.

    Answer by treynlisa at 1:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • Document the calls, and file a harassment complaint with the police.

    Answer by tspillane at 1:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • yeah, that's nuts. I would say get your number changed, Hun. That's the best way to prevent this kinda stuff from happening. Since they don't have kids together, there isn't a reason she should have your number or your husband's phone number. Good Luck!

    Answer by loudnproud87 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011