Cruise question...

If you have been on a 4 day cruise to Cozumel or anywhere for that matter. I would like any hints and tips for packing and what-not. Thank you!!

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 1:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Travel

• Pack light.. Most of the stuff I took, I did not wear.. Shorts, shirts and bathing suit or two is really all you need.. I wore sundresses the most.. If you plan on the captions dinner, of course you will need something nice and hubby will need a suit.. But for the other dinning times we were dressed nice casual LOL... So one outfit for each day and maybe two outfits for dinner that you can mix and match.. Take sunblock and aloe:) Bathroom stuff like soap and shampoo.. Makeup and curling iron if you need one but they have blow dryer.. If you think either one of you will get seasick get the Dramamine patch.. I grew up on boats but still felt a little woozie...Flip flops for shoes except for dinner and tennis shoes when we were out... Have a blast.. Oh and if you drink soda or water, you can take it with you on the boat but if they find alcohol they will take that...Drinks on the boat are like 5.00 for a coke LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• tea,coffee, lemonaide is free...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Wow, thanks SOO much!!!! I needed to know all of this.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Not sure which line you are taking but they should have a FAQ section on their website to answer any other questions you may have.. My girlfriend took like 3 bags herself.. Talk about a pain getting on and off the boat.. Hubby and I had everything in one suitcase plus we had a carry on bag with meds, makeup and the other small stuff.. We can't wait to go again :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• LOL..It's the Canival Ecstasy. And I will be "That girl" with 3 bags...*sigh*
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• LOL.. I promise you wont need them all LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• You will have so much fun! I love cruises!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• pack light and have fun
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• The Ecstacy was one of my favorite Carnival ships!!! Check out the boards on Cruise critic.com for lots of first timmers info! You can even sign on to the boards and "meet" people that will be on your ship with you!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2011