Why is it so hard to figure out?

I am so tired of hearing women on here complain about their weight and saying they just don't know what to do to get the weight off.

It's called working out people and stop shoving your face with junk food. WHY O WHY is it soooo hard to figure out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Honestly I get tired of those questions too. They are looking for an easier way out. I always reply with the same thing in detail. Exercise and Organic food. They don't want to discipline themselves to do that so they still complain about their weight. You have to change those 2 habits or you will fail at losing weight. You have to eat healthy food. If you can't grow it don't eat it.
    Anonymous

• I have NOOO Idea. You don't need diet pills or some miracle drink to lose weight. Get your ass out there and work out. Cut back on crappy foods!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• People who have a difficult time losing weight don't always stuff their faces with junk food or fail to excercise, sometimes it's horomonal or genetic. And as for crash dieting and different foods, it's better to limit your portions while still eating the foods you enjoy i.e. proteins and carbs rather than cutting these items out altogether.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• You know, for some people its not as easy as it is for you or for others that are so lucky and have time to go to the gym 3 times a week. Show some respect and support instead of putting people down for something that they odviously are having problems with. Just because some women are over weight does NOT mean they shove junk food down thier throats or fail to work out. Dont be so quick to judge. Its not nice! Like I said, you should be supporting the ones who are "complaining about thier weight". Try shooting them some helpful hints on how to get on the right track instead of being so rude.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 11:13 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• bravo bravo bravo.. angieluv.. thinking is she has it all together why is she up in here. LOLOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I get really tired of hearing the "I desperately need to lose weight what pills can I use". It isn't disrespectful to those that have a hard time losing weight it is disrespect to those who rely on pills to do the work for them. If someone asks for an opinion on how to lose weight safely then by all means I will offer advice and support. But, if a poster wants to know what the best pill is, that makes me nuts. However, I do think that many anonymous post regarding which diet pills are the best are posted by those that answer with, "Hey I have something that works great IM me for more details." I also wouldn't mind slapping those people.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• oh my god you all talk a lot of shit for not knowing what your talking about...people dont want a pill to do the work for them they take pills because it boosts your metabolism and help you loose weight faster..guess what i eat light healthy meal and exercise and i take lipozene to speed up my results and guess what IT WORKS AND IM NOT LAZY AND I DONT EAT JUNK FOOD so you all can shut up and get over it cause im sick of you people talking out your ass
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 6:39 AM on Dec. 26, 2008