What is with some women?

An anon post was commenting on some friend that she unfriended on FB and another man and a comment made between them. When not liking the responses, which weren't rude just saying it didn't make sense, she ranted like a two year old to have the last word and closed the question. What ever happened to just minding your own business. Too many people give power to things that don't even involve them. To those young women whos' lives seem to be in turmoil, stay in front of your own mirror! Life is much easier when we don't get into drama of others or cause drama just because of emotions sideways by something that is probably in the past and won't change.........

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 1:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah, but you know what is even funnier? Somebody ranting about her rant! Jk.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• what?
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 1:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Cuz we're biotches lol YAY LeJane momma!!!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• If someone cant get that irate over an internet posting...they dont have any control in their real life. When those happen, I make my comment....and never look back. I could care less if she rants and raves about what I say, you ask a question and people are going to give their opinions. I never hide my responses because I stand by everything i say. Ignore her...or anyone else that comes along like her. I dont agree with some of the comments people leave my questions, BUT I always thank them for giving their opinions and being honest. Simple. Have respect on and off the net. :)
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 5:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Bump!♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Bumpity bumpity
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• facebook = drama
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I love to see women with some humor. :-) I have some questions to ask and this particular post just deseved some response, Since she closed the question i thought I could respond in my own way. To Ms. Selfdestruct to clarify, I am responding with a question to an anon who shut down her post because she didn't want to hear what people were saying to her. Just putting it out there.. Good response Shanna84, you made me laugh.. It is a kind of ironic post, the difference is I don't care and she is not making me miserable nor affecting my life in any way.... This is entertaining.

typing

LeJane

Comment by LeJane (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i know.
    :)
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 2:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yeah...I didn't get the rant. I must have missed most of the replies. I didn't get it...she was supposed to be jealous or telling the other girl she should be driving? NO CLUE!!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 2:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2011