How do you deal with the stress you have from work?

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 1:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• Is the stress from your supervisor? If it isn't, I would definitely talk to him/her. That helped me a lot. He was able to calm me down, made me slow down and break up the actual situation and handle and get through it step by step. Talk a step back and really think if it's something to really stress about. Are you going to lose your job because of it? Is the company going to fall apart because of it?
    Lakazmommi3

Answer by Lakazmommi3 at 4:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I take a "time out" as soon as I get home from work. My husband watches my daughter while I go upstairs to our bedroom and sip on a cup of green tea and read a magazine/flip through a catalog for 15 minutes. It does wonders. I have anxiety disorder and this has become a lifesaver for me.

Yoga is also amazing, but that's only if you have the time for it! I love it so much, but I just don't have the time :( Deep breathing is also recommended, you could do that during your "time out" if you don't have time for yoga or exercise. It just doesn't really work for me.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 2:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I have the same disorder honey so I know what you mean
    1sexymother

Comment by 1sexymother (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Drink heavily ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Tired of the Daily Grind? Do You Need Flexible Work Hours?

Join a fantastic team and work at home!

Why labor for someone else, when you can work for yourself and earn what you deserve?

You can work your business wherever you happen to be sitting.Represent a legitimate, proven company that offers training and support. We were recently ranked as one of the most innovative TEAM turnkey systems in the world with Work-At-Home Solutions.Join the company that really does want to make a difference. For more information visit our website: http://www.SuccessfulYoungLady.com

SuccessYoungLdy

Answer by SuccessYoungLdy at 12:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I have talked to my supervisor and i haven't seen much change to be honest. She talks about seeing what she can do but she hasnt done much. It might just be me. I have been there for many years you know. Maybe I just need a change. The people we see are so amazng. I love working wth them. They make me laugh but my co-workers can be different at times.
    1sexymother

Comment by 1sexymother (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2011