Baby dropping

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I swear that my belly looks lower as if the baby has dropped. It just doesnt seem as high up as it use to a week ago and I'm having a lot of pelvic pressure, vaginal pain, pee a lot more and its harder to go number 2. I've also been having menstral like cramps (that are kinda painful but irregular), increased discharge and lower back ache for the last few days. This is my second pregnancy and I thought that baby wasnt suppose to drop until right before labor started in second pregnancies. Its been 4 years since my last pregnancy so please go easy on me. Has anyone else experienced this with a second pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Everyone is different. Both pregnancies my belly didn't drop and I didn't feel any pressure until I went into labor.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• That's exactly how mine was, right about that time as well. You may dilate a little early, I did. I was 2cm dilated for a couple of weeks before giving birth. It's no problem at all, don't worry about it.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 3:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My belly dropped right around christmas.. I had my daughter on January 7 at 37 wks and 1 day. good luck to you! congrats
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 6:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It sounds like u r going to have this LO soon!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2011