How do you convince your spouse that a divorce is the what's best for us?

Been together for 7yrs, married 3yrs. Have 2 boys, ages 5 & 2. He works, I'm a SAHM. He completely digusts me. He has anger issues, jealousy issues, tons of insecurities. We've both had affairs, his I believe were worse because he slept with 2 of my cousins.

renee12180523

Asked by renee12180523 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I think having him served with divorce papers would say it all. That would convince him that you believe it's best.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Let him read that question, it may convince him! You can't convince anyone who is set on the idea of not changing their mind, be careful how you do it especially if he has anger issues but you may just have to leave on your own without his input.
    mekubeku

Answer by mekubeku at 4:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Why do you need to convince him? just do it
    mimitothree

Answer by mimitothree at 7:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• wow. yeah, walk. that's not a healthy situation for your kids to be in.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 4:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I think at this point you need to give up trying to confince him or make him understand...your wasting your time, he's not going to understand or agree...you just need to think of yourself and your kids...do what's best for you...don't be concerned with what he agrees to or understands.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2008