What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I remember back in high school my best friend and I were meeting up w/ these two brothers and a bird shit on my head....smdh!! Then my best friend tells me to rub it in like gel (as she was in tears , laughing)!! Lmao!!
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Lol! Awe that would be awful! But funny now :)
    Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• The most embarrassing thing that has happen to me was probably when I was at an amusement park and I had to pee so bad. Well I hate public restrooms anyway but this one was awful! The door wouldn't even lock so I put the trash can in front of the door. I put toilet paper down on the seat since they didn't have any covers. As I was trying to hurry and go someone tried to get in and I screamed I was in their as I was trying to wipe..I jumped up pulled up my pants and ran to the door. Well after I left the bathroom I was walking around the park with my husband when about 20 minutes went by and he said..."uh hun....did you know you have toilet paper sticking out of your pants?" Lol OF COURSE I DIDN'T KNOW! Thanks for waiting so long to tell me! Lol Guys can be clueless!
    Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• A couple weeks ago I would have said I don't get embarrassed easily. Then when I was running my errands at work I encountered the most embarrassing thing, ever. I work for a small law office so I dress somewhat professionally. I had to go to the bank that day and then to the courthouse to file something. After leaving the bank and the laughing hot guy in the drop top I entered the courthouse, greeted by the same security guards that have worked there since I started this job 12 years ago. About 10 minutes after I finished that errand, but before I made it out of the building, someone informed me that my skirt had ripped all the way up the back and my ass cheeks were hanging out. All the way out. I was wearing a thong, no hose and no slip. I had to turn my skirt sideways and hold back the tears until I got to my car! They'll never let me live that down either! FML....
    busymommabear

Answer by busymommabear at 2:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• OMG!! LOL! How did you not feel the breeze as you walked? Lol! You poor thing!!!
    Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Didn't feel a thing. I always wear a thong under my skirts. You know, avoiding the bumpy butt look?!?! I had NO idea....what an idiot I was. lol But someone said it's a good thing I have a nice ass or it would've been much worse. :-P
    busymommabear

Answer by busymommabear at 4:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• OMG... I had more than one embarrassing moment. But i think the top one would be. When i was first started dating this guy along time ago. Well i went to his place. Just to hang out. I had to use the bathroom #1 ( thank God.) Needless to say he said his toliet was broken but i could use it anyway. And i had to go. Well i figure it was in the pipes or something. NO the stupid toliet was cracked and yeah i pissed on myself. And i tried to clean it off the best i could but he had no water. (My luck) i didnt tell him what had happend. then he wanted me to met his family. (Errrr) Thankfully is had snowed out and so i pretended to fall in the snow. It worked lol. And im so glad that relationship failed. LOL
    RedneckSammie20

Answer by RedneckSammie20 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Lol that would be so embarrassing too!! My story really doesn't seem so bad now Lol
    Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• maybe no the most embarrasing thing but the most recent! i was at work bent over & my pants ripper straight up the back. & i was wearing a thong! lol
    jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 6:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I hit a metal pole with my face because I was looking back and walking forward trying to see something. This happened during passing periods so yeah every one saw me.

booger14

Answer by booger14 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2011