Do you belong to the Bad Moms Club? Friday funny ~

The Bad Moms Club (see, it's funny 'cause it's NOT true)

April 11th, 2011 · 61 comments

When my younger brother Danny was around 6 or 7, I remember he brought home a project he'd done in school - a little book entitled "My Family," or something like that. I don't recall what he said about the rest of us, but on the page about our mother, he had written: "MOM BRINGS DINNER," complete with a stick-figure drawing of her with McDonald's bags in both hands. We all laughed about it, but I think my mother was still pretty mortified -  and god only knows what his teacher thought.

Well, Mom, allow me to introduce you to Carmen: you two might be able to commiserate. When her son (who is, coincidentally, also named Daniel) was 6, his first grade teacher had the kids write little journal entries about their weekends every Monday. This was Daniel's. (The teacher's feedback is my favorite part.)

17 MARCH MY NEWS: I WENT TO MY FRIEND LUCAS HOUSE. MY MOM GOT DRUNK. [Teacher:] Oh my goodness me! It's important for mom to let her hair down once in a while!

Carmen is quick to add that she was most definitely not “drunk” — in fact, on this particular occasion, she hadn’t had a single alcoholic beverage. But just try explaining that to the school guidance counselor…

http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/2011/04/11/the-bad-moms-club/

tasches

Asked by tasches at 2:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• lol!
    abannist

Answer by abannist at 3:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• poor carmen :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 8:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• That is tooooooooo funny.My kids made me the head of the Meanest Mom in Iowa Club.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2011