Hurt friend =/

So my friend is african american (very pretty girl) she has a boyfriend he is white, she called me the other day crying because she said that when she had got home from work her BF told her he was in the mood to have sex but told her to take a shower because she has been out all day & darker complexion people tend to smell more, he told her to really scrub down there & her arm pitts, she was so hurt she just stormed out their apartment & went to her moms, she felt so bad & she is thinking of breaking up with him. I felt so bad I told her to ignore him & to not pay attention to his stupidity & that she doesn't need someone like that. I felt so bad for her, how would you have felt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• That was pretty insensitive of him. :-(
    busymommabear

Answer by busymommabear at 2:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• What a jerk. He would be out the door.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Oh, that would have broken my heart! Poor girl! I can't believe that bozo would say something like that! How terrible!

I would have to refrain from picking up the phone and calling that prejudice bozo a few choice names.

I would just be with your friend. Reinforce that her boyfriend proved himself to be a terrible example of a human, and that she does not deserve to have that kind of mistreatment in her life. There are plenty of men out there who are not messed in the head.

Your poor friend! :(
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• That's such crap, very disrespectful! He'd be sleepin alone!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yeah she is the sweetest most caring person ever I can't believe him I just want to punch him!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• He would be out that damn door
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Tell her sorry for us! That is too bad. :( He was extremely insensitive and rude. Let me tell you... I'm caucasion and I can smell pretty dang bad at times too! You should get yourself real stinky sometime, track him down, and give him a big ole hug and say everyone gets stinky jerkface!!!!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Wow that's awful! Poor girl!! I hope she doesn't give that man another moment of her time! Men can be so cruel!
    Anonymous

• All he had to do was jump in the shower with her and make it a sexual thing. I do that with my S.O. He is Asian and I noticed he has real strong odors like even after he showers, his skin has a certain smell to it (he doesn't live like an Asian like eat their food or w.e though) just he has this smell. I wouldnt' say it stinks, but sometimes it gets overwhelming. After he's been at work & we have time to fool around, I just jump in the shower with him and get him all soapy!! There's better ways to go about what he was trying to do. To me, he's a jerk and I wouldn't let him touch me ever again!! But I do wanna say- from my experience my black ex gf didn't have any odors that smelled bad in anyway possible! lol
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Lol @ CollinsMommy729 Not a bad idea I'm caucasian as well.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2011