How do i trust a man who says he loves me ,lives in TX,and i have never seen

we have been chatting online and IM for a while now ,he say he wants to marry me , but ihave some concerns about it ,he live in Ash sea circle,Round Rock ,TX , I am 51yrs and have not had a relationship for more than 8 years,could someone help me or give me some advice please., i don't want to make a mistake, but i don't want to wonder if?

sizegirl

Asked by sizegirl at 2:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• May I ask..

When you say "a while", how long would that be exactly?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• take his name and address and run a background check on him...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i would say he might be in love with your looks but does he know you that well?

some people get love struck by only looks so remember that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Ooohhh I think its a bad idea sweetness....he could be anyone online. In person he could be a way different person.
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 3:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• You need to meet up with him a few times first! He may seem cute and sweet online and blah in person.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 3:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Sounds like a bad idea I would stay away from that one. I don't know i I would trust anyone I met online without meeting in person. Just be careful.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I would be vary leary of a guy who wants to marry and you have not even met yet. You are at a vulnerable stage if you haven't had a relationship in a long time. He can tell you anything online and you have no way of knowing if any of it is the truth. How long have you been speaking online? How far away does he live from you?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Don't marry someone you haven't even met yet, be very careful there are alot of crazy people out there especially online, you guys should meet up in a public place (but have him come to you) hang out some & get to know him personally not online. GL!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• NEVER a good idea.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Just be very careful. There are alot of not-so-good people out there with fake identities . . . you have no way of knowing if this man is for real or not.

I would say that if you meet him, so it in a public place and bring a friend or two with you. He should also travel to YOU, not vice versa.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2011