True Blood or weeds?

So I have been waiting and waiting for The new season of True Blood and it s finally here.. Im a huge fan..
My Boyfriend and i are also huge fans of weeds and have been waiting for new episodes.. But weeds is on showtime and true blood is on hbo.. Now since i pay the cable bill (lol) should I pay 10 bucks to get HBO on so i can watch True Blood (he watches sometimes) or 10 bucks to turn on Showtime.. Its hard.. showtime also has Big brother After dark.. what to do?!

Asked by Madilous08 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• OOOOhhhh I love Weeds <3

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 3:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I love True Blood. I have never seen Weeds, I don't have ShowTime.

Answer by mompam at 3:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Weeds is soo good However i see it coming to an end.. Cuz i dont know what else she can get her self into and out of!!! I Love true blood i have read the Sookie Stackhouse Books.. so im very very interested in it!!! But I love my Big Brother But i dont think i could stay up till 230am and watch the live after dark show!

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• love weeds, but i also feel it coming to an end. i never watched true blood.

Answer by TameraZoli at 3:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• True Blood!

Answer by ss_mom at 3:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• oo Love it ss_mom But I dont really Like Bill lol.. if u read the books u would dislike him alot.. I love oo shoot whats his name he is the wolf Alastar or something damn now that is some sexy man!!!! Also eric he may seem evil but i the book he is so amazingly sweeet!

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I'm watching Season 3 of True Blood on DVD as we speak my opinion NOTHING is as good as True me some Eric lol

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

•  How does this pic of Alcide float your boat?

Answer by ss_mom at 11:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Oh... Madilous08, I'm sorry to hear that Bill's character isn't very likable in the books. I haven't read them, but was planning to read the first 2 -- not to get too much ahead of the plot in the show. Though I had read that the show had taken quite a few liberties with the story, like with Lafayette still being alive.

Answer by ss_mom at 11:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Ooooo, Season 4 of TB is going to be really yummy if it follows the book.

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2011