True Blood or weeds?

So I have been waiting and waiting for The new season of True Blood and it s finally here.. Im a huge fan..
My Boyfriend and i are also huge fans of weeds and have been waiting for new episodes.. But weeds is on showtime and true blood is on hbo.. Now since i pay the cable bill (lol) should I pay 10 bucks to get HBO on so i can watch True Blood (he watches sometimes) or 10 bucks to turn on Showtime.. Its hard.. showtime also has Big brother After dark.. what to do?!

Madilous08

Asked by Madilous08 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• OOOOhhhh I love Weeds <3
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 3:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I love True Blood. I have never seen Weeds, I don't have ShowTime.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Weeds is soo good However i see it coming to an end.. Cuz i dont know what else she can get her self into and out of!!! I Love true blood i have read the Sookie Stackhouse Books.. so im very very interested in it!!! But I love my Big Brother But i dont think i could stay up till 230am and watch the live after dark show!
    Madilous08

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• love weeds, but i also feel it coming to an end. i never watched true blood.
    TameraZoli

Answer by TameraZoli at 3:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• True Blood!

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• oo Love it ss_mom But I dont really Like Bill lol.. if u read the books u would dislike him alot.. I love oo shoot whats his name he is the wolf Alastar or something damn now that is some sexy man!!!! Also eric he may seem evil but i the book he is so amazingly sweeet!
    Madilous08

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I'm watching Season 3 of True Blood on DVD as we speak lol...in my opinion NOTHING is as good as True Blood...love me some Eric lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

•  How does this pic of Alcide float your boat?

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Oh... Madilous08, I'm sorry to hear that Bill's character isn't very likable in the books. I haven't read them, but was planning to read the first 2 -- not to get too much ahead of the plot in the show. Though I had read that the show had taken quite a few liberties with the story, like with Lafayette still being alive.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Ooooo, Season 4 of TB is going to be really yummy if it follows the book.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2011