WHO THINKS???

Who thinks Casey Anthony killed her daughter Caylee?? Who thinks she didnt do it but knows about it?? Any why do you guys think that??

ljmommy1211

Asked by ljmommy1211 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think she killed her daughter in cold blood and bitch deserves to die. IF she didnt know what she was doing then why tell lie after lie? Why cover it up?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i myself think that casey anthony maybe suffered from postpartum depression and nobody noticed and since it was her first child. i think that she didnt know what was going on, and also she wasnt ready to be a mom she wanted to party and still have fun... while maybe at times she enjoyed being a mother...im not going to lie what she did was fucked up and the daughter deserves justice... so i think she did it and will be punished for it
    MrZ.GooDen

Answer by MrZ.GooDen at 3:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Is there really anyone who thinks she is innocent? Even her own parents think she is innocent. She is so heartless. I do wonder about the sexual abuse but even if she was, it does NOT exuse what she did. She only cries for herself. Makes me so angry, I want her to get the death penalty too, anyone who kills their own child is a danger to society.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I am with you!!! They have tapes of her shopping athe next day! I know if my son went missing.. I wouldnt be shopping I would be trying to find my son!! END OF STORY!! i wouldnt care what I needed or what anyone else needed. I would be looking for my son! She doesnt deserves to die she deserves in ROT IN A JAIL!!! I wish they would take her around to all the mothers so we can show her pain just like she showed her daughter!!!! If the family is covering whatever up to save their daughter from being killed should rot in jail!
    ljmommy1211

Comment by ljmommy1211 (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• with in mins!! If i couldnt find him!! I wouldnt wait 30 days!!
    ljmommy1211

Comment by ljmommy1211 (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• When I read the title of ths question "Who thinks?" I laughed.
    I don't know--I haven't watched the trial. Just the fact that it is an obssession with everyone is disturbing.
    SHe is probably guilty and her parents were accessories after the fact and enablers, but I don't want to see the trial or read the details about how the little girl died. Its too depressing and why dwell on misery?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011