Zealous Farting! :0r

Two of my four kids fart a lot! The other two may well fart plenty but they are discreet at least. On one hand I find it funny (when it's just us. They never pass wind in other company) on the other hand it can grate on my nerves a bit when they do it so often and with such a smell (sorry, TMI). But then it is a natural biological event. So, . . . How do you handle your kids passing wind so zealously?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• we make ours go to the bathroom. If at dinner, he has to excuse himself. We of course have to set the same example.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 3:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Well they learn from their parents, lol. If you want them to stop you have to set an example for them. start going to the bathroom or leave the room.
    katie201005

Answer by katie201005 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• You're right about the example setting. I do do my best but they just love to fart! They are in fits of giggles over it (not least over Daddy's face when they do one. lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2011