BF keeps wanting and im not in the mood adult content

so im almost 12 weeks pregnant still a little naucias and dealing with a UTI (Urinary tract Infection) So Im not in the Mood for sex its been what 1 week and a half and Im just soo tired.. I feel bad but he kinda thinks i dont love him cuz i dont wanna give it to him.. But i dont really feel the need if u catch my drift.. !? what to do? ne advise?

Madilous08

Asked by Madilous08 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Just sit down and talk to him. Explain that you do love him its just that you aren't feeling well and not in the mood and he should understand.
    Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• He is being disrespectful. This is exactly why people shouldn't be just sleeping around, getting lucky, getting any, or anything like that. It should be something that solidifies your love, love making, not something that has to be done because someone is "just in the mood." Women are now stuck with this because we threw our sexuality around and decided that we should be equal in the sexual department.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• sit down with him and explain to him that your body is making space for a growing baby and he has to understand that with a growing baby your body is going to change and that is including infections...
    there are other ways of helping him get off without the sex... maybe self to self masturbation...maybe trying new stuff that does not include penetration
    MrZ.GooDen

Answer by MrZ.GooDen at 3:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Well we Been together for 5 yrs.. I dont think i could ever sleep around.. he was my first!!! and he understands Im just not a very Horney person in General neways so I kinda have to be in the mood to do it.. lol sometimes he is very romantic and it gets me going.. and he understands that im sick with the baby and everything he is waiting for it to be over, its mostly me i hate that he has to wait...
    Madilous08

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• But you have a UTI. That super hurts!

From the information given, it sounds like he might have some pent up feelings about your mismatched libidos and is clumping this situation with his general feelings about always wanting sex from you? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I used to give my hunny SEX CARDS, a physical piece of paper I actually made on the computer, and it had 30 pieces. I wrote in a date where it takes affect because I was very tired and had bad nausea my first trimester and knew my libido would raise later in my pregnancy because it strangely does for most people. It also says one a day and can be refused by cashier so you better bring your A-game!

he took them all apart and taped them all on our bathroom mirror and made a calendar with big red crosses until sex day. LOL

I tried to make the situation fun for him and I actually handed him a card early for good behavior :)
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 3:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• attap what were you reading? Its normal for a guy to feel this way if he isn't having as much sex as they use to...That being said you guys should talk and maybe do other things for closeness....
    serenityspeaks

Answer by serenityspeaks at 3:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I'd get the UTI fixed then I'd work on the rest. Most women don't stay nauseated 24/7. Hormones go crazy during this time and surely there is a time in there that you feel in the mood. YOU pick the time. He'll be happy. You are right, he just wants to make sure you still love him and sex is how men feel loved. Many think new moms will love the baby and forget he exists. Just reassure him even if you only give him a hand job.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• lol...wow I am really gonna have to hold my tongue on this one. Errrr..tell you what, when he wants to get pregnant and handle on the emotions, pains, sickness and tiredness that goes along with it...and then tell him you want him to get down on it and get moving...lets see if he wants to put out. Or...punch him in the stomach a few times after staying up 24 hours...put some dirt up you know where...then lets see if hes up for it. Talk to him...you love him yes, but you have to take care of your body in all aspects, mentally, physically and emotionally. He needs to get on board with you being pregnant and all that goes with it. He has a hand...tell him to put it to good use.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 5:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Not to sound rude, but two things. He needs to understand that you don't feel well and pregnancy is not easy to go through physically (especially if you're not feeling well). On the other hand, he has needs, too. He needs to feel that you love him and are attracted to him. This may be a little TMI, but while I was pregnant and when I didn't want sex, I gave him a blow job. Being uncomfortable or ill during pregnancy is one thing, but you can't neglect your man. It makes it less stressful just giving him a little something once and a while :)
    lizmartinez

Answer by lizmartinez at 6:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I never have been sexual.. sometimes i dont want it but i give it too him.. it sucks to say this but I have such bad reflux a BJ is really hard to do and he never asks for it cuz he knows ill throw up.. this may sound dirty i play with it.. just not stick it in my mouth lol..
    I have never tried sex cards.. and the UTI is being taken care of with my meds, it just sucks to try and have sex while on it.. its taken longer to get rid of it too the meds are slow cuz of the pregnancy usually once the sickness goes away the drive comes back. and we talk and he knows how it is we been thru it before with are first Kid.. and she is 3 now.. with him working 10 hr days and be being pregnant and dealing with a 3yr old all day.. im Just extremly tired.. plus i feel like he should show me some TLC he plays his game all the time.. i feel like hello Im here!!!
    Madilous08

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2011