39 weeks, and question about bloody show? adult content

ok so im 39 weeks, 80% effaced, 3 cm dilated, just lost the rest of my mucus plug this morning my question is, that is had lines of pink and red in it?? is that normal? is it my bloody show or what??
This is my second baby but my plug looked different with my first and i never noticed my show...mabye it happened in the hospital idk?? lol

Sarahg83619

Asked by Sarahg83619 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Very normal. Congrats mama! Any time now! For me, I went into labor just hours after losing my plug.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• YAY!! I hope so, lol im so ready to meet her lol =D
    Sarahg83619

Comment by Sarahg83619 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Normal.. u can go anyday now... they say anywhere from today to a week after loosing ur plug
    Anonymous

• Bloody show and mucus plug is the same thing.. Some just look like a big ball of snot while others can have pink,brown or red in it... With my first, I lost mine at 37 weeks.. Did not go into labor until 40.. With my second and third I never noticed mine coming out.. You are almost there :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Oh yeah, thats your show alright. Hugs! x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 4:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2011