• Just skip 'em dollface. Easy peasy.
    Anonymous

• I haven't heard easy peasy in years. They can discuss the case. I see no issue with it.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I did... but I'm listening to NPR all day and haven't heard ONE WORD about that court case in Florida.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Just skip 'em dollface. Easy peasy.

I did, sweetie. If you don't want to participate in a question that's NOT about it, feel free to skip it, easy peasy. You have a half dozen damn questions about it already. Let the grownups talk here.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Take your own advice cupcake.
    Anonymous

• Psst, I know you're all excited that you have anon now mlinda, but you should learn to stop using your catchphrases when you use it.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• ALL interesting and Yes,I read those topics. And no I haven't watched the trial/. I don't ever TRY to fnd things to be depressed about and that trial IS depressing.
    I no longer have the Cable news channels ( I downgraded my Dish Network Package to save money) so I don't have to be inundated by bad news. I have no airhead channels: MTV or VH1....no Fox News....no MSNBC,....etc. Its a good feeling!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I have no TV right now, but I did know about the first 4 on your list.

I'd like to think that the inordinate amount of coverage that CA's case is getting will be a good deterrent for the other crazies who think that they can get away with such heinous activities, but then again crazies love attention, both good and bad-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

>>>
    I have no idea what you're talking about. You've obviously been had. I have had access to an anon for months now. I don't see any reason to use it.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 5:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• NP, are you projecting again?
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 5:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011