What to do about my DH

So my husband is starting to act like he's single again. Comes home late, leaves food plates around the house, will not watch our son.
We both work full time and our moms are helping us out by taking turns watching our two year old. In return I help with the animals or help them clean their houses. My husband goes to his buddies houses watches tv, or goes on runs ( he is a volunteer firefighter). We are supposed to be saving for a house, and he blows through his paycheck, then expects me to pick up the tab on food, phone, health bills, car insurance, car payments( we have two). He makes double what I do.
I found out that he has been looking at porn on his phone. And he hasnt paid on his credit card bills, so now he is going to court.
IM SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

browningmom

Asked by browningmom at 3:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Well he needs to shape up or ship out and help you, your a couple married not just dating. Tell him how you feel and ask him if he want to be single and want a divorce i know its hard but you deserve more honey not less and why should you be paying all the bills and he is out having all the fun.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Let him REALLY live like a single man for a bit.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• All these sudden changes.....?? You already know momma.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I would have to agree with yesmaam all this probably equals cheating. Sudden changes like this usually don't mean anything good.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 3:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• sounds like a cheater to me!! sorry
    Anonymous

• let him see how it feels to actually be single... see if it matters, but I think you already know. Sometimes our heads know, but our hearts don't want us to believe it!

jenni_j

Answer by jenni_j at 3:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• sounds like you need to sit him down and have a serious talk with him. i'd be extremely frustrated also! good luck!
    abannist

Answer by abannist at 3:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I would have a chat with him about this, lay it on the line and tell him he has to help and do his part, this not just all your job to work, pay the bills, care for your child, and be the adult while he does whatever he wants. Say something now and address it now. I say this because if you don't you could end up with more kids and in a bigger mess because you never said anything. Men will continue behaviours like this if allowed. Good luck!!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 3:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Sounds like he is cheating.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It's possible he has a sex addiction. Been there. He works OTR so it didn't matter to him when the lights would be shut off or the water didn't work. I gave him an ultimatum. He either turned his paycheck over to me to make sure the bills were paid or I was leaving. He still does it but he only has a small amount to spend on his addiction.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011