What do you ladies do for pimples when you are prego?

I read you aren't supposed to use things that have salycilic acid ((or however you spell it)) in it. Which is almost everything

jenni_j

Asked by jenni_j at 3:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i've been wondering this as well !! i'm almost due and pretty much used warm water the whole time..
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• marykay.com has great acne products!! message me if you can not find a local consultant
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• The obgyn I used to work for said that it is fine in small amounts which unless you're using prescription strength should be pretty much anything over the counter. I sell Avon and the Clearskin Professionals Kit is awesome for adult acne. You can get the trial kit right now for $15 plus get a free travel tote with the purchase of the kit. You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum Hope that helps and congratulations!!!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Best thing in the world is an all-natural tea tree oil soap. It's an antiseptic to get rid of your current blemishes, and it conditions skin as well to help prevent them from returning.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 1:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2011