37 weeks pregnant, and it seems that my vaginal discharge has change in color and amount. It's now clear and always there regardless if i just wiped. Anyone know what this means if so please reply adult content

LaddiPatrone

Asked by LaddiPatrone at 3:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its probably ur cervix thinning out.. im 41 weeks... i know... and have been having that since 37.. totally normal
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I'm also 37 weeks and my discharge has also changed but mine is a creamy white instead of clear. I read some where that your discharge changes and increases as the cervix thins out and dilates. So I think its normal. But you could still ask your doctor just in case especially if its watery. You could be leaking fluid.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Thanks for your answer zperes0809
    LaddiPatrone

Comment by LaddiPatrone (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• SMG1120.....the discharge IS watery and im concerned because i had my first son at 34 weeks. But i lost the mucus plug at only 33weeks, so i'm very confused as to whether it's normal for me or not. I really appreciate your answers and thank you ladies. I think i will call my doctor to be sure
    LaddiPatrone

Comment by LaddiPatrone (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2011