I have to mop but i dont want to!!

every get so lazy u just want to sit around but know you HAVE to do something lol... ahh sometimes it sucks being an adult. :( cant i be 13 for just one day.. ill even go to school that day lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• This is so funny. I was having such a day yesterday! Adult life can be such a drag. Go mop your floor Mama but plan some kind of treat for afters. Cake? Glass of wine? x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 4:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Young lady go mop now. Did that help? I have days like that too.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I WAS vacuuming but I stopped to cut the laptop off and got sucked in here. I need to finish, take a shower and run to the pharmacy for MIL's meds. At least I only have the foyer to vacuum!!

Later Ladies!! Have a good afternoon, evening and weekend!!!

have a nice weekend

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Of course we do! Well, I don't want to be a teen again but...I dread mopping floors. I do it on Fridays & Mondays. I can't seem to find the right mop that works well for me. You should see my cleaning closet. Rag mops, string mops, sponge mops, (as seen on tv mops)-was a piece of junk btw, LOL...swiffers, swooshers...swishers....you name it..it's IN there. I keep searching for the thing that's going to make me mop like one of those women on tv , mopping floors with a gleaming smile on her face. No of them give me that smile for some reason.....???
    CM is to blame lately....LOL. I need intervention I think.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 4:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Oh ... forgot to add ... NO NO NO NO to being 13 again!! Not even for one day!! I've seen FAMILY GUY where Peter keeps screwing things up by being 18 again!!! NO NO NO!

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• yes...I been like that for months now bnut I am 33 weeks pregnant lol. I need to do some magor house cleaning but I don't want too lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• yes it worked thanks mama lol.. i moppd both floors.. i mop every day bc of the dogs. this house makes me feel like its not clean enough no matter what i do. ohhh i cant wait to move :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• LOL! I totally get where you're coming from....I say just get it over with and you'll be so happy that it's off your to do list.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 4:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Girl ur not owned you can do anything you want. But i wouldnt go to school. lol I understand how you feel sometimes i just want to sit on the couch all day. But i know i have to clean and cook. Its okay to be lazy for a day or two. just dont get carried away. I'll be lazy with you lol
    RedneckSammie20

Answer by RedneckSammie20 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2011