I missed my period for two weeks and i took a pregnancy test one said yes and another said no.but i have all the sign of being pregnant

i have all the sign of being pregnant but i dont know wich pregnany test to beleave

pregnant_mom20

Asked by pregnant_mom20 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Lol. You're pregnant, Mama! x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 4:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• chances are you are pregnant! It's not often that you get a fake positive. Mine came up negative till the day I delivered my first son!!! Yes, negative. Only my blood test showed positive! It was a first for my physician to encounter. Blessings to you and congratulations just may be in order!
    Marine88Mom

Answer by Marine88Mom at 4:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I bet you're prego! Take another test in the morning just to be sure.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 4:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• There is a really GREAT chance that you are pregnant. Sometimes home pregnancy test could give you different readings. But if you already have one that gave you a positive then you should Follow that reading. Be on the safe side and make an appointment for an OB/GYN. A sure way to test and be exact are by using blood tests which you can also use whith home pregnancy tests or by request from a doctor. Either way CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    LaddiPatrone

Answer by LaddiPatrone at 4:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• yes i was like that i took another 1 week later and i was prego so good luck or go to doc to get a blood test
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• take a third one
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• If your having symptoms of being pregnant. I think you are. I would go to the doctor.
    RedneckSammie20

Answer by RedneckSammie20 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2011