What do you put in your fruit salad?

I put any kind of fruit i can find in my fridge and strawberry flavored cool whip. What do you like in yours?

katie201005

Asked by katie201005 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Food & Drink

• apples, bananas, fruit cocktail, cherries, strawberries, blueberries and I use the regular cool whip. Sometimes I put walnuts in it. But, my kids don't like nuts. So, I usually make me a small bowl, lol
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Apples, bananas, cherries, mandarin oranges, coconut, pecans, and sour cream. It's so delicious, but it's tradition to only have it on Thanksgiving in our family.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• wow both of those sound great! I cant believe you only have it on thanksgiving lovingmy4babies! that's crazy. i don't think i could go a whole hot summer with out fruit salad! lol FRUIT SALAD YUMMY YUMMY!
    katie201005

Comment by katie201005 (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2011