• In the Spotlight:

My second child is 10 months old. I have been working out like crazy but still have 10 pounds of baby weight that I can't seem to lose. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have ten pounds of baby weight to lose. My baby is already ten months old. I have been dieting and working out like crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Have you lost anything? If so, you may have just hit a plateu (sp?) . . . . Keep working hard at it. Maybe try incorporating a few new exercises into your routine to try and target new muscles.

Do lots of Cardio and I swear by weight lifting. If you do those things, you will see the weight melt off.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 10:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• you should change your routine.. drink lots of water. aslo maybe take a day off.. give your body some rest.. then start again.. boost it up
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 1:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Join Mommies Who Love Fitness - change your outlook
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 2:44 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• LOL Good Luck untill recently I lost my 15 lbs. of babyfat and my baby is 8 years old!!!!! LOL I used the Wii Fit OMG Its great, seriously its like having a personal trainer/yoga instructer/strength trainer all in your living room. And when you miss a day, they actually give you hard time about it. It is great to me. I lost alot of weight and my body is actually fit now and like I said my daughter is 8 years old. LOL
    lostiniowa

Answer by lostiniowa at 3:44 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Try the 14 day green smoothie challenge...

http://www.cafemom.com/group/greensmoothie

They are really nutritious and will give you lots of energy and help you with weight loss.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 7:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Are you nursing? Some women will hold 10lbs or so of additional weight while they're nursing.

Maybe change your routine. If you've lost all of the weight by walking, then your body becomes very efficient at walking. Maybe add another type of exercise. I've hit plateaus in my weight loss, but I'd switch to some other exercise routine and that would help. Add some muscle toning activities.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 7:22 AM on Dec. 23, 2008