Surprisingly....

for about the past month DF has been eating healthier and drinking nothing but water,, not sure what has gotten into him but i'm proud :p the only exercising i can really do right now is walk until our little guy comes and when i ask DF if he wants to he says no... i said about a gym membership and everything and he just doesn't want to work out. is there anyway to try and get him motivated? i would love to have a work out partner to help me get back in shape after DS arrives !! Thanks ladies :]

pipsqueak01

Asked by pipsqueak01 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Not really only he can really motivate himself, he really needs to take that step because he wants to!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• true !! i just don't understand his thinking he wants healthy food and water.. but no exercise LOL he's a strange one sometimes :p
    pipsqueak01

Comment by pipsqueak01 (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• my hubby likes p90x :)
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 2:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2011