I have a UTI but cant get to doctor till monday

what can I do to be a little more at ease?

aliciareichle

Asked by aliciareichle at 4:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• Drink LOTS of water, or gaterade, and take tylenol! Hope you feel better!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I went the ER once for a UTI b/c it was a weekend. They gave me the appropriate meds for it and sent me on my way. I did have to wait for about 3 hours but it was better than waiting the entire weekend. Hope you feel better soon!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Uristat or Cystex ( sold OTC at most pharmacies) and watered down cranberry juice-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Load up on Cystex. It's the best stuff ever invented.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Drinks water, blueberry juice and cranberry. DO NOT drink the stuff with sugar. The bateria thats causing the UTI will feed off of the sugar and make it worse. Eat some fresh or frozen blueberry, lots of antioxidants. Take cranberry pills. You can get some over the counter pain pills produced by AZO, safeway does carry them. I would also go to a health food center, ask them about UTI preventatives and current issues. I take some stuff called UTI Vibrance to keep them away, and it works great!! But you need help ASAP. Good luck and sorry your hurting
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 4:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Urostat is amazing however it will turn your pee orange and it wall stain you panties so panty liners! also stop taking it a few hours before your Dr.s apt.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Drink water with a teaspoon of baking soda in it once a day. It tastes terrible, but it works.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Drink the heck out of cranberry juice it will clear it up!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2011