Tissue and Blood still in uterus???

So i went to the gyno monday since i had been havin unbearable cramps after my two week long period.. He did a transvaginal ultrasound and everything looked normal except he said there was tissue and blood left over from my period and that it wud cramp like this until it came out.. He put me on bc pills but for some reason i didnt ask him why it didnt come out with my period ( i guess i was just relieved to know it wasnt anything worse)..

But have any of you experienced this before or would know why? i tried to call the dr but couldnt get a hold of him yet. Answers are greatly appreciated.
Please and Thanks!!

Babbycakes

Asked by Babbycakes at 4:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• I am not a doctor, butwith that said, I have had extended periods many times. The BC pills are to regulate your period. They will get you on schedule and they will stop when they are supposed to. As far as the tissue left inside, I wonder if you may have been pregnant. It is way more common than people think you be pregnant and not know it. If you miscarry early on its just like getting your period & you don't really notice anything unusal. Hope that helps a little. I have had several D & C's to clean the uterus out.
    Hunnieto3

Answer by Hunnieto3 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2011