Is there a pooping in the potty cartoon?

My son is refusing to poop. He won't poop in the potty, in a diaper and at this point i wouldn't care if he pooped in his underwear but he won't. He is holding it in til he is in horrible pain. He is pottied trained and he used to do this before he was pottied trained and i took him to dr for it and they told me that he just needed to be pottied trained. Well he did great at first and now almost 3 months pottied trained he won't poop :/ So i was thinking maybe if there was a cartoon to help, maybe we could try it. So is there any cartoon videos we can get or watch on netflix that can help with pooping in the potty?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• elmos potty time!
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Read him the book everybody poops, other than that I dont know
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 4:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• There is a book called "It Hurts When I Poop: A Story for Children who are Scared to Use the Potty" by Howard J. Bennett, MD
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 4:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2011