Miscarriage

i had a miscarriage 3-28-2011 i still get sad from time to time there are days where i feel like just crawling into bed and just scream and cry so i was wondering do any of you out there feel the same or when was your miscarriage and how did you react from having one?

pretty143

Asked by pretty143 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had 2 20 years ago and it still hurts me sometimes. Hang in there, it gets easier but it never goes away. I went on to have babies after that to help me deal with the emptiness. Take care and know that what you are dealing with is normal.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I lost my last one 6-4-11 and my first one 6-17-04. My first one was devastating. It was my first pregnancy too. This last one had me shocked and so confused. One day I'm fine and the next I'm a mess again. I'm on anxiety pills and go in this week to see what else I might need. I can't believe I lost this one at the same time of year as the other one. Between Mother's Day and Father's Day : ( ~hugs~
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 4:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Hugs!! I am so sorry for your loss. I had one in May 2004 and I remember how heartbreaking it is... My 'advice' just take it one day at a time, if you feel like crying then cry and let all your pain and grief out. Do you have a close family member or friend to talk to? My best friend was my rock- she emailed me daily, and she called me frequently (she lived in Germany) to offer her support. She cried with me, she listened to me as I talked and poured all my grief out... It meant the world to me that she was there for me in my time of need. I would also suggest checking out any local loss support groups.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• thanks @ zoomomto3 and @ thatboysmom im sorry to hear that yeah and it was very hard in the beggining for me i never had a miscarriage before and i never thought that would happen to me the same went down for me i was fine one day and the next im bleeding it really had me confused like what is going on all my dr visits everything was fine baby was good so how can i miscarry drs say it just happens sometimes but thats not a good enough answer for me idk i try to stay strong cause i dont want my daughter to see me cry but there are times when she said she misses her baby brother and she never met him :(
    pretty143

Comment by pretty143 (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• @ mizlee yes ive talked to alot of my close family members like im okay some days but there are days like this where i just feel super sad i was fine earlier i did my hair my makeup and i just started thinking about my baby and i got so sad i have my fiance here with me for my support but there are time when i just wanna be left alone and not talk to nobody
    pretty143

Comment by pretty143 (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It took my husband and I 5 years to get pregnant and I miscarried that one 7/17/2006. I was devestated and blamed myself and for the most part I was numb. I couldnt believe that it finally happened and then I lost it. But that was short lived because a month later I got pregnant with my daughter and I was terrified that whole pregnancy that I was gonna lose her too. The second time I miscarried was way worse because it was at around 5 months pregnant around Jan of 2009 and it took over a year before we could try again. But I am now 37 weeks pregnant and expecting a boy. It really does get better but take the time you need to heal. Miscarrying is hard and very emotional.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i cried when i had my 1st
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 8:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• @taratennant60 yes this was my first and i cried so much i still do from time to time because i was going to have a boy and thats what i wanted so bad and to no that i was gonna have what ive always wanted and to lose him was sooo hard for me and my fiance
    pretty143

Comment by pretty143 (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2011