DRAMA! Yay or Nay?

Do you like drama or dislike drama?

Do you tend to partake in a lot of drama or prefer to view it as an outsider? 

Do you think drama is something we all secretly flock to, but try to avoid?

Gingerwheel

Asked by Gingerwheel at 4:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• i don't like being involved in the drama, but i also don't mind hearing about other peoples drama at times. lol it's like watching reality shows.
    abannist

Answer by abannist at 4:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• No thanks!! I hate drama and avoid it at all costs.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• No no and hell to tha no! lol. Its stressful and irritating, and I have always stayed away from it. If I was faced with it, I approached it in a unique way that the person causing the drama didnt know what to do. I am blunt, honest and straight to the point. No need to dance around the drama queen...stand up to her..and OFF WITH HER HEAD.. *quote red queen alice in wonderland*
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 5:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I was involved in other peoples drama all through highschool because for some reason, everyone came to me with their shit. The last drama filled incident I was involved in was my best friend cheating on her bf, and then them breaking up because of it, then she lied to me and said she didn't, and then her dating an ex of mine, who in turn cheated on her, and I told her she needed to leave because that shits not cool, and she needs to get away from that, then she told me that I was just jealous of her and him...which I wasn't, I'm married. That was just some bullshit he told her to get her to stay with him. I stopped talking to her. Another friend of mine got into some shit a couple weeks ago... I stayed the hell out of it, because I'm tired and too old for that shit. I feel too old for other peoples drama.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I hate drama and don't deal with anyone who will cause it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• IRL I avoid. Online I watch and sometimes instigate. I am a dunce that way.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I like reading drama and hearing about it, but I hate being involved or having it be about me or my family. I don't keep friends that cause unnecessary drama, either.
    lizmartinez

Answer by lizmartinez at 5:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I don't like drama but I used to BE Drama and create my own.. now, NO.. I avoid it at all costs but find myself in some lately that I think I am causing again lol!~ but its my own personal stuff so its not like I involve a ton, I just think I over stress and create more issues lol!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Hate drama
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I hate drama and try to avoid it anyway I can but with some people they make that hard.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2011