have YOU ever regifted anything and been caught?

Years ago hubby and I received a regifted, a wedding gift. It had a card enclosed to another couple from very close friends of my parents. I personally opened the gift and didn't want my mom upset so I never told her. Anything you ever regifted yourself or received regifted from someone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• not yet! hehe!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• hmm is this who i think it is?
    Anonymous

• hmmm i don't know
    Anonymous

• No but my mom bought my grandma (her MIL) a sweater and a few years later she wrapped it up and gave it to my mom for Christmas. lol. It was too big for one thing and we figured out she was giving her DIL's presents from her closet collection! She had forgotten my mom got her that sweater for her so it was funny. My mom never said anything. My grandma is the type of person who will tell everyone what she wants and it's usually not cheap but when it comes to her buying she is cheap...Obviously. lol
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• does your response mean you're a chronic regifter? are you anxious you've been caught? he he he i bet everyone's regifted at one time or another. Like we regift halloween candy - go through goodies when kids stop in to warm up and regift not so good stuff!
    Anonymous

• no lol
    Anonymous

• LOL yes. The first christmas my uncles gf spent with us she got my older sis this GORGEOUS necklace with blue rhinestones on it. My sis later gave it to me as a present cuz she doesn't like blue. At the movies later my uncles gf saw it and got all sad. I felt like an ass even though I didn't do anything. lolol
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I got a tea kettle with a card for someone else in it. That's OK. I really needed a tea kettle, so I didn't care.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I did.I'm guilty.I was 16 and i wanted ac/dc and cinderella tapes and this foster kid my mom kept wanted Elton john and something else.My mom wrapped them up wrong and i knew she would,thank goodness i unwrapped my presents to swith them back.lmao
    cherrybomb814

Answer by cherrybomb814 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008