The Voice

Does anybody watch that? I really like that show but what's the riff between Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine?

cheekycherub

Asked by cheekycherub at 5:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• I haaaaaate the show. Christina picked the worst singers (aside from the two baldy chicks) just because she liked their looks instead. I don't know what half the people on that show were thinking when they picked their teams - those people can't sing. And they really need to fire their stylist, because the outfits those people have to wear are just horrible.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It could be a publicity thing to get more of an audience.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Christina is why I can't watch the show. She irritates me.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I love that show, Vicci Martinez is from my town and I have seen her many times, I really hope she wins. I think it's sexual tension between Adam and Christina and she doesn't always know when to shut up.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• "This is absolutely false. Adam loves Christina, and they just recorded a song together," Levine's representative told The New York Post, while Aguilera's representative refused to comment.
    Levine's representative was responding to the Post's claims that tensions have been rising behind the scenes of The Voice amongst coaches Levine, Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, and Shelton due to Aguilera's diva-like nature, large entourage, and a recent report which claims The Voice is paying her three times the amount of money as her fellow coaches.

Aguilera is reportedly making as much as The Voice's three other coaches combined and being paid $225,000 per episode, while the other coaches are coasting at a $75,000 rate.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i would if my DH would let me. oh, well...at least i watch American Idol.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2011